View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
JAAY

I have driven every p car except for a cgt. My friend kinda runs a porsche dealership . As for the nissan having no soul. It is just a different thing. You are very connected to the car in ways a boxster could never be. Anything you want the car to do it does. As for not being able to use all the power..... LOL I used it all over the place. The car only make something like 420-470 to the ground but it is tuned amazingly and when you shift it on point. The twin clutch tranny is amazing when you upshift or downshift. The harder you drive it in race mode the better it reacts to any little bit of input you give it. I am taking it out tomorrow again I will try and get some video from in the car if anything I will get some good shots of it. We are going to a meet out in sag harbor if you are local. Arriving there around 915 am.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote