View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #10
mptoledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder803
I assure you it can be done, I ended up just cutting one of my smaller screw drivers down to size in order to remove the screws.

Also, my problem started out exactly like yours. My key stopped returning after ignition, luckily the starter disengages on a Porsche and doesn't keep trying. I'd suggest ordering the part right away. I found better prices than $35.00 in multiple locations even though $35.00 is not expensive for what you save by doing yourself, you may want to look around. :cheers
:

Wow!! Pedro's site is amazing. I ordered the part from my autozone as they will have it tomorrow and it was only $8 more than autohouz(with ship). This project looks like a no brainer. I have always been kind of handy with this kind of stuff(for a suit). I just hate throwing money away to let some one else do something I can do myself(Just like most of us). I have already taken my rear bumper off to replace it with another one that isn't damaged. Next I might look into the 60k tune up. I am 50 miles away from the nearest P-mechanic. I have changed the brakes and blead them on my V-max cycle, so I am sure I can follow detailed directions.

Thanks a lot for the helpful links!!

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote