Thread: Buying of C4s
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #8
mptoledo

Yellow is definately a deal killer for me. I love the Guardmens red or Silver.

I am not sure what the different base prices are between a ragtop and hardtop. that will kind of give you a clue. Or you could run both with kbb.com or nada.com . It will give you the price differences. I will never pay over clean trade. A car is only worth what the market(individuals) are willing to pay. That is why I always go to ebay completed auctions. I like to see what actually sold. Funny thing is only like 1 out of 15 actually ever sell.

The miles seem great, but unless you are particularly looking for "all wheel drive", then you might want to look at a boxster "s". Just a thought. You could probably get two for what he is asking and the performance difference is negligible. I love the 50/50 weight distribution.

If you have your heart set on a 911, they are plenty of them out there. Check craigslist.com in the California area. The seem to be really hurting and seem really desperate for cash. I got my 2001 "s" 55k miles for $12,750 that way. I was just patient and gave it some time. Unless his reserve is met he might not even sell it. To me milage is relative as I will be putting plenty of miles on it myself. Good luck with your decision

PS I just noticed his is ending sunday july 5th. I am an ebay addict and I would think that is definately a bad time to end an auction. Right after an outdoor holiday. People will be out BBQ and probably won't be in there homes. Just my .02 cents

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg

Last edited by mptoledo; 06-30-2009 at 06:39 PM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote