View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
mptoledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
that sounds like fun! just from reading your post, I could sense how much you like hte car and how great that trip was.

the only thing you left out where the hotties at the hotel pool that wanted to go for a ride in your porsche, then back to your room for "drinks".... other than that your trip was PERFECT! ahhahahaahaha

NO I didn't really leave it out cause it didn't happen. I was so damn tired the first day at the nugget that had an awesome pool, that I never made it to the pool after the buffet. Oops!! None of the other motels had a pool(yes I wuz cheap). Plus all the motels where in bumb f##ked egypt and the gilrs where bigger than me( I am 6'2" 245lbs).

I know live and learn. Plus my car looked like a huge 120mph fly swatter. On the plus size(besides the women), I didn't get one stone chip on my car. I spent damn near $10 in quarters pressure washing 9 states worth of bugs off my car.

Hey that reminds me of an old joke: What is the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when he hits the windshield of my boxster going 120MPH ??? His ASS!!

As for pics, I have to download them if they even came out. I didnt take any after the first two days as I was sick.

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg

Last edited by mptoledo; 08-20-2009 at 05:57 PM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote