View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
Bob Z.

2008 (987) Boxster S - $43k OBO

SOLD

2008 Porsche Boxster S (987S), VIN# WP0CB29878U731072. Clear & clean title in hand for an easy sale: $43k or best offer

As new in perfect condition with no cosmetic or mechanical issues; just 3,234 miles and never seen rain. Special ordered (original owner) and all manuals/paperwork (i.e., Certificate of Authenticity, window sticker, etc.), both keys/fobs, etc. included. Guards Red exterior with Black leather interior, 6-speed manual transmission, with the following factory options: Cayman S 18” wheels with Michelin PS2 tires, Sport Steering wheel, Windstop/Deflector, Red dash gauges, rear emblem delete (added Black "Boxster S” emblem), Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), Chrome dual exhaust tip, storage box (vice open shelf), and floor mats.

Extras I added include Red side vents, Red shift knob insert, clear front side markers, Black exhaust surround trim (thin piece just above exhaust tip, lower center bumper), full color wheel crests, dash gauge shroud removed/trim added (have original shroud if you want to put it back), Red tail lights, Agency Power Exhaust tip, and tinted side windows (lifetime warrantied Lumar).

Porsche factory bumper-to-bumper warranty until 2/28/2014 (longer than a new one from the dealer) and up to 100k miles; in-service date was 2/29/2008. Sticker price was just under $61k and over $2k in extras added, along with the extra warranty. I am selling since I have 4 vehicles and this one is used the least, and we are building a new home. Properly broken in; has not burned any oil. Always covered and stored in my garage. I will also include an outdoor Red-colored custom fit outdoor cover, an indoor cover, and a custom upper car/top cover, which is used to protect the top/windows when you don't want to use the outdoor cover. And I will also include 10 quarts of Mobil 1 oil and 2 Porsche oil filter kits. The soft top was treated with 303 Protectant when new, the seats are treated with Lexol leather conditioner, the tires are protected with Mequires protectant, the wheels are protected with Wheel Wax, and the car has been waxed with Meguires.

Email me for additional pics: robert.ziolkowski@us.army.mil

Last edited by Bob Z.; 08-25-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: sold
Bob Z. is offline   Reply With Quote