View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 06:00 AM   #10
mptoledo

Wow, thanks for the overwhelming support. I booked my flight for tues 23rd(tomorrow) I get in san fran @ 11 am by 1pm I plan to be standing on my car on the golden gate bridge,mooning Nancy palosi (nothing political, I just hate that biatch), then its off to Reno(anybody know where the chicken ranch is(just kiddin)). I figure I would only drive it 3 hours the first day just to see how she runs. Then I need to find the worlds largest ball of twine!!(running joke with my friend)

I have planned the general out line and plan to let the details fall into place as I go. After talking to the owner of my soon to be new car(on phone), I feel a lot more at ease. You just never know what you get on ebay. I went with geikos road side and bumped up my theft coverage, just in case she breaks down.

A couple of questions:
1.)I read the 285 page online manual last night. quick questions. The manual makes the batter sound real weak. How is the battery?
2.) What gas stations do guys think have the best quality and what ones to avoid? Or does it even matter?
3.) How long can one usually drive in a day without going batty?

Last edited by mptoledo; 06-22-2009 at 06:09 AM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote