View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
yellowboxster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
a friend is selling his 1999 996. He has sport technic wheels, aero kit... it's a nice car.

He is considering selling some parts off the car to make soem side cash - so he is giving me first crack at the litronics.

i was curious, are there any other parts on his car, that I could transplant to my car? i've fantasized about trying to get his front bumper cover and side skirts - we have the EXACT same color car - and he has the full aero kit, but I'mthinking it would make his car look too weird to have the boxster front and then the side skkirts removed off his car... or could you do that?

he's not gonna swap motors... i jokinly told him I'd take that..

are seats better? swappable? stuff like that??

he's not looking to ruin his car, but if ther is stuff that can be swapped...he may just trade the car in - and doesn't care too much what he gets for it...
Everything in the interior is exactly the same. Aside from the backseat. The seats probably aren't any better unless they're power and heated and yours aren't.

The bumper is a direct bolt on to your Boxster. The side skirts would need to be cut at one end but, will work.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote