View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #77
grantsfo

[QUOTE=silver arrow]What a great way to remove the enjoyment right out of the car. The Boxster is such a great little car. Sounds great, feels great, very well balanced. If I want to go fast I'll drive my modded STI. It's a brute, faster, handles better, but isn't anywhere near as fun as a little 217hp roadster. It's easy to make a car fast, but keeping the character of the car is very important. That's just my opinion. QUOTE]

You havent been in my car. It screams for some character definition from a V8 or a big Raby 6 (Jake you dont know what pleasure I get from saying that). See I had to go to 6 verses 8 to keep up with you. Wimpy little sixes are cute and nice for grocery getters. I want something that makes me scream like a little girl when I exit a turn at high speed and hit the throttle. AWD Sti is too sedate and easy to control under 500 HP for my tastes. I have a 300 HP AWD sport sedan and they just dont do anything for me. 986 Boxster will turn into a challenge once your getting into 375 to 400 HP range. ..I like driving challenging cars.
grantsfo is offline   Reply With Quote