View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 08:32 AM   #2
Tool Pants
Registered User
Join Date: May 2002
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,889
You need a pair of inserts and bolts to hold them in place. Some call them 'spin locks.' They go into holes next to the roll bar. You probably have black plastic plugs in the holes now.

In 4 years I had my hard top on for 2 weeks just to see what it looked like. But I live in San Jose. Jeff
Tool Pants is offline   Reply With Quote