View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
alrite, give me some tips and whatnots bout trip to europe :)

me and a buddy are going for 17 days to europe
landing in Switzerland (Zurich) where my cousin is and were staying there 2 days or so to check out the street parade (1st time it was amazing, hopefully it will be great this time as well).
then were off to...well anywhere hahaha
i know we wanna hit up the N-ring and try and get a ride in the ring-taxi or rent out bikes or a car and beat on there...
we would also like to go check out the new Porsche museum as well...

anyone have any other things to go check out that 2 guys w 2 huge backpacks would liek to see?
were planning to hit up few cities in germany, amsterdam, london (hopefully see a football game there of some sort wince the premier league will be done by the time were there), paris, monaco, possibly barcelona and madrid, and then rome and milan and back to Zurich. anything in between would be nice as well as long as theres something cool to chek out....

any tips?
were leaving on the 6th of August
jsut the 2 of us and out 80L Gregory packs (those things are ridiculous, but $350 at first sounded ludacris untill i put it on and figured i would only be buying a bag like this once and i like my back hehehe)

anyone? anyone? bueller?
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote