View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #15
ekam

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2-bxtrs
guys,
this bulb is called a "position bulb", and i am one of the many that have been scammed by the stealership for would you believe? for $cdn 19 each and that was with a 10% discount !
i just could not believe it and so i went and searched this position bulb and here i am sharing this with all of our forum members to discourage all this scammers, stealership, ebay, craigslist, kijiji etc..
so stop searching, the only place to be is called "Pelican Parts" and it sells for an amazingly price of $2.75 ! so here you go, there should be enough in stock to supply all of us that would need one.
installation is pretty straight forward, just make sure you read and follow the owner's manual carefully.
good luck!
t2 :dance:
This is great if they aren't charging $23 shipping!!! I was trying to order a set of (4) bleeder valves for brakes ($36 worth total) and that's the best Pelican Parts can come up with. Spoke to them thru the phone, I told them they can throw them in an envelope. Lady on the phone said, nope, that's the best they can do. So I canceled my order.
ekam is offline   Reply With Quote