View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
jhandy

Yes i agree with you. something is not right. however my temp gauge says only a little above 180. I bet you if you buy a "scangauge" device you will see exactly how hot it gets. The car is running normal, never has a light turned on, and if I did not have the scan device thing I would not even notice.

i will check everything tomorrow. If i need a new thermostat, I will buy the 160 from Mr. Navrro. If it is the same great, if it lowers the temp, even better.

To do a flush and fill is very expensive, even if you buy the 200$ flush kit, the coolent is pricey and should i also do the pump while i am in there is also a question. The price of coolent is almost the cost of a new pump. If i have to flush the system, why not make it the first and last time it needs to be done? I will report back tomorrow after i clean the radiators and test the electricals.
james
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote