View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefCarnivore
I have ever seen the side vents and wing. Could you add pictures.

Guys... do a search and you can see pictures at the manufacturer's website!

http://www.zeintec.com/products?gclid=CIurwPeOrZoCFSMgDQodm11vbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboxster01
Zeintec is running a spring special on the Zeintop right now for $1900+shipping. Comes out to $2350 with shipping inland.
Holy crap! How many people on here have said time and again that they would buy one of these if they just weren't so damn expensive (used to be about $4,000)? Lots of people said they would get one if the pricing was this low. It will be interesting to see if they're lining up now. I just sent Zeintec a price quote request on their website. Doing that automatically enters you into a chance to win a $2,000 USD voucher. I've been pretty lucky lately so I'm hoping I simply win a free top!

Still $2,350 shipped is not too bad. I've got a local guy who can do the paint for probably $750 and then I would do the install myself.... I'm going to have to give this one some thought. Their website quotes $2,533 as a rough estimate for a delivered price. Again though there is body shop prep and paint work that would still be required on top of that.

Kirk
1975 911S Targa - undergoing a full restoration and engine rebuild
Also In The Garage - '66 912, '69 912, '72 914 Chalon wide body, '73 914
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote