View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:51 AM   #12
Petermcd

Ok first off you all are awesome - that is some great help. I would really be searching blind otherwise. If anyone ever gets to Cape Cod the beers are on me.

JP308 - you are absolutely right - the S-type I drove had 18" wheels and the 2.7 had 17". I enjoyed the ride in the 17" wheels more. Whats the advantage of bigger wheels???? Stiffer is better for handling twisty roads but more tiring for long distance? The size of the tire gets smaller as wheel size increases?

I have to say after each of the few I tested -" Holy S---- I want this car now". Was not expecting to to think that with the 2.7 for all I had heard but I totally get that once behind the wheel you could care less which one you are driving. Patience is going to be tough!

Definitely going to be taking options into strong consideration. PSM, Litronics, glass rear window and leather (tx 23109VC) seem to be most valued by people I have spoken to...and probably best for resale..... anything else I should be strongly considering?

Had not thought about autocross or track but that might be a blast in this car...

Thanks again guys......
Petermcd is offline   Reply With Quote