View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #14
blue2000s
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O
ARRRRRRRRRRR... I don't have the time, inclination, or KNOWLEDGE to do the research. You brought up a distinction which I admitted I don't know anything about, let alone the significance of it. And I asked you to explain WHY that was important. You pointed me to a source. Your source is severely lacking in credentials, by his own admission. Why would I believe someone who has a grand total of 75 hours of internet research on the subject??? Hell I can do that!!! If I was going to do my own research I'd need to devote hours and hours to it to derive any benefit, maybe. IF I could tell what it was I was actually researching. Time I don't have. Nor, as I've repeatedly stated, the knowledge of oil. Every discussion I've read here and elsewhere dives into technical lingo, rating of this and that property, etc etc. And I keep saying, so what??? What significance do all these things have, to me the user??? NO ONE will answer me. Everyone keeps saying.. do research. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NO I'm NOT going to do futile research to no end!!!. I've given up. And I've given up reading these oil discussions.

So there!

I'll use Castrol Syntec 5w40 and drive my Boxster for 200,000 miles!

Love Bob
Wow, I'm glad it's not my job to spoon feed you information. Maybe MNBoxster or Lil Bastard will come along and regurgitate some information for you.

Last edited by blue2000s; 04-30-2009 at 10:36 AM.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote