View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by unklekraker
Kirk, you've mentioned the PO is an active user in 6speed..is it Emperor (Sal)?

Nice choice for a daily grind

Nope, the PO is "Redlinerobert" on 6speed. He was the first owner, did all of the mods and put 30K miles on the car. Sold it to a friend of his in 2005 who's put another 5K miles on it. I'll be the third owner. I've had zero issues with my Box though and also bought it as the third owner with 35K miles on the clock when the car was 5 years old. So no worries, I've done this before.

BTW, I'll have two Arctic Silver Porsches with black interiors... I told my Assistant that we'll have to do another photo shoot with both of the cars together. Only problem is that with two cars and only one girl it will seem a little unbalanced. So she's gotten a friend of hers to do the shoot with her. I just haven't gotten them to agree to do any photos of them kissing with the cars in the background. I'm still working on that angle though and will try not to disappoint. Stay tuned....

Kirk
1975 911S Targa - undergoing a full restoration and engine rebuild
Also In The Garage - '66 912, '69 912, '72 914 Chalon wide body, '73 914
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote