Thread: PSE exhaust
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
spine911

The PSE functions 2 fold, it has/may be fitted with an electrical switch that will open/close the bypass pipe via vaccum actuators at will/at any time otherwise the PSE is always ON by default(without the switch). The actuator also opens the wastegate at a certain RPM range.
I personally didn't hook up the electrical vacuum switch because i prefer the system to be ON default at all times.

On comparing the PSE Tequiptment vs. Pedro mod.(VERY INTERESTING); the bypass pipes on the Pedro originates from the main inlet BEFORE the muffler can whereas the PSE Tequiptment bypass pipe originates FROM the muffler can to the tips... Airflow between the two muffler are different. ... I am sure that everyone who has the original PSE Tequiptment can verify the bypass pipe placement.

The PSE does not sound like the Pedro (or vice-versa). On Performance, no one really knows whether there is an increase or decrease with the Pedro mod. unless a scientific comparison is completed(perhaps Raby did the comparison study already).
spine911 is offline   Reply With Quote