View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
jhandy

I was thinking of doing the REVO. Only because they will load the software on the car and let you drive it for 500 miles prior to making you pay. I will install it and go directly to the dyno for a series of pulls. If I dont get 15 HP then I dont want it.

I called various other software companies and ask that the GUARANTY the projected gains. None of them would do it. I cant pay 1000 for something that will not work.

The 30 HP that I have already gained cost 1500$ so far.

Yes I can feel the HP gains. My butt dyno was not wrong. It pulls much harder and spins up faster.
The CHI muffler is a China knock of an aftermarket muffler. A man named CHI sells it from Dallas. Cheap and effective, no drone that I can tell.

The HP gains I think are mostly from the headers. The butt dyno noticed HP improvements but after the headers, WOW, could I tell a difference. Best of all, No CEL, ever.

The Dyno shop can mess with the software, but they dont work on porsches from what I caould tell. They could not find the motor on the Boxster to hook up the TAC wires. They are a 70's muscle car type of place. They offered to do it for 100$, I still need to think about it.

James
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley

Last edited by jhandy; 04-17-2009 at 03:29 PM.
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote