View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
eVoMotion

The car is an 02S.
I am wondering about the rear camber as well.
I said that I did want to improve rear rotation.
I said that I probably would not do any track days, more autocrosses.
I have not had a great deal to try it out yet.
I have not experienced any oversteer in this car prior to the alignment. I could never get the rear to really move at all. I appreciate driving through the side window more than pushing the front.
On the way to/from work I have a huge 40-65mph 360 turn off the freeway that I usually play on.
I say I am not concerned with tire wear as I assume I buy a new set a year, but will be watching this closely to see how fast I see wear.
I am going out to an autocross this weekend.

What is your experience based on?

Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzop
The front camber they got was great! What year is the car? Rear camber is too much negative. What you started with was better. 2 degrees negative will reduce bite on corner exit and make the car a little squirelly under hard high speed braking. Also be aware of greater potential for snap oversteer on power exits or trail braking entrances.

Also with the rear toed out combined with lots of negative rear camber you may see more tire wear than you would like.

In any event that is certainly an agressive street alignment. I would be careful with the car at high cornering speeds such as in a DE. But assuming you drive within your limits it should be a fun alignment for the street.
eVoMotion is offline   Reply With Quote