View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
trieullionaire

I kinda like it (not all of it tho)

There is a YouTube video of a similar build that comes from Garage EUR. Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-KQQKR8ZpI&feature=related

The blue car...yeah thats a bit much for me with the spoiler but look at this silver one. There are a couple things I like and don't like about it. Conceptually it is a very interesting looking car but some will say it tries too much to mimic a Carrera GT. That said, it is better than the kit car that tries to be an exact replica of a Carrera GT, only to really look like a midget version in my opinion. This one at least tries to merge some of the nice forms of the boxster with remnants of a Carrera GT, which I think they did a good job at.

Given that I just said I like it better than a replica, I think there are some changes I would of done to it though. I like the spoiler they have built into the wide body kit. It looks great. I also do like the slightly elongate front bumper they used on it. I think the doors look ok, the rockers are nice (could be more bold though) and the rear bumper is unique but not my favorite.
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote