View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
Immortal1520

Lordy, I didn't expect some of you fellas to actually be on my side on this. I was under the notion that people would be like, "get out of this forum, you tip whore" or something, hahaha.

Where it is true that I probably won't get as much out of my car in a Manual, I also live in a part of Southern California where it would be next to impossible to find a place where I could unleash it's full potential anyway. I'd have to take an hour drive to some random canyon to drive it in its element. And when you work so much like I do, I just can't find the time to do a "canyon run".

Currently, I'm driving this Boxster in a pretty urban environment, and usually to work each day. I'm no stranger to traffic everyday and I thought that it would be far too much of a trouble to drive a manual in a place where I'd be stopping and going so frequently. Despite that it's not a manual, I am absolutely in love with this car. I've only been driving it for about a month, but it's such a blast to drive.

But like Jaxonalden brilliantly said, "Lets stop the trash talk and just enjoy the fact that we all drive a Porsche."
Immortal1520 is offline   Reply With Quote