View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 03:06 PM   #15
Adam

I see your point Ronzi but even though I don't have the "offical" dealer stamp I note the mileage and date in my owners manual which should satisfy most people I would hope. The point is moot anyway though because I will keep my car until I'm dead and buried unless it gets totaled first. I shuddered when I read Bushwacker's stories but I'm not suprised. I like to work on my car myself if I can because no one loves my car more than I do. I know I will take the extra special care and attention it deserves that may or may not happen at other places. I'm sure most of the mechanics are competent at the Porsche Dealership, but like Bruce said, I wanna see them do the work for my peace of mind and an oppurtunity too learn more. I'm debating right now if I should take the car in for my 15k service or just do it myself. I've already changed the air-filter and oil which basically just leaves the pollen filter change. It says they do a couple other things in the manual but I can't remember anything big at all. Anything I need to watch out for or keep in mind while doing a 15k service?
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote