View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
PlayersExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_boxster
You've admitted over the course of this thread to misdemeanor or felony speeding (depending on the posted speed limit for the roads on which you were "chasing" your mom) - indicating that (a) you chose to ignore the law, and (b) you allowed your judgement to be swayed by someone else.

How is this a compelling argument to give a Boxster to a teenage driver?
Yes I did. If you read the beginning of the paragraph, I said it would be good to get professional driving lessons and or learn the limits of the car autocrossing. My mom chose to test me and I chose to oblige. Im not saying it was the right thing to do, but it is what it is. You can not say you have not done something of a similar nature with any new car no matter your age. You are spinning the story to suit your point. It is a compelling argument to give a boxster to a teen driver, the facts are there and you just need to realize them. As I said in an earlier post.. who are you to judge others? Who are you to tell them what they can and cannot have? Even from a parents respect they still have no right to force their will upon their teenagers for reason being that they themselves are their own person and not a slave. We all judge other people yet we have no right to.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote