View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
anytops

In any case you guys are right GAHH is so far the only company that stands behind this product and pays out of pocket to make sure it works. But the only reason why is because they have to give people this much assurance to buy their products. I mean not only do they offer a lifetime warranty on the seal, they also offer to pay any labor fee's and they have that acoustic a5 canvas which they claim is $200 more that they give away for free. If you had any more intelligence you would ask yourself why would a company be offering all of these incentives? The reason why is because this top was origianlly a flop and it cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars. And now just to regain some trust in their products they are offering these crazy incentives with their tops. Most of their other products are top notch, but if you dont really care about this glass upgrade top then I would definatley say go with either Robbins, Ez-On, or German Auto tops. I would definatley suggest to stay away from Germanex that company is just garbage. Their user name on ebay is diamondmall. They dont offer any warranty once you buy their tops your screwed.
anytops is offline   Reply With Quote