View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #41
23109VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb0099
I have opted to do the pedro mod on my exhaust..... i like the sound it gives the car.. since i am spent so much money on mods of my car I figure while it is dismantled to just get it done they way i like it so i am happy with it.
I did the Pedro exhaust to my car - by buying a muffler that already had it done.

I had a pretty bad exhaust leak that was just fixed today - so in the next day or two I'll shoot some video of my car and post it to see what you all think. just before putting the pedro muffler on - I did the crios mod by drilling two 1/2" holes. I think the pedro muffler is a bit louder and it has a different sound. both were good. I would have to hear them side by side to say which I like better...

I think I might like the $2000 fabspeed system more... but my wife won't let me spend that much!!

seriously - I think both mods are good - i'll post my clips later and you can all be the judge.

one thing I notice is that at higher rpms/speeds - I think I hear the intake more than the exhaust. i'll bet an evo intake would sound awesome.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote