View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #17
Immortal1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragdude
However, I feel a lot of hate goin towards S2000s
I am fortunate enough to be able to fit into one and I also used to have one. They are def. more reliable, but do have down sides such as low torque and little useable trunk space. I, also, personally don't think they look girly at all. A lot of people would say that about the Boxster too.
Personally, I'd never take an S2000, but I do acknowledge it as a cool car. And of course, it's reliable. Come on, it's a Honda... those cars have a reputation for beling reliable. They'll last for decades.

Though, I can understand why people would look at that S2000 and think of it to be a girly car. It's pretty petite and lacks torque, which is something most girls love in a sporty car. Also, the color can really make it look like a blatant girls car.

If you ask me, the S2000's image reflects on the driver. On one hand, it's a small, dainty car that doesn't toss you around like a usual sports car. On another, it's a fast, easy to maintain, high-revving car that's about as reliable as they get.

I never thought the Boxster looked girly, considering the way it drives, the amount of room and the way it sounds and it's looks... they don't have the traits of a girly car. That's just my take on it though.
Immortal1520 is offline   Reply With Quote