View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #14
23109VC

blue2000-

your photos of the ROW M030 are nice - although I can't say it looks "lowered" vs a non M030 car... the photos of Crios car and the others who have actual aftermarket lowering springs looks VERY low compared to the M030 cars.

depends on what look you like. my car is NOT lowered, but I kinda like the "lowered' look. the lack of any fender gap gives the car a very aggressive stance.

how would a car like mine with US M030 react if I took off the Porsche springs and put in Eibach or H&R or some other brand of lowering springs? I would assume that since my stock shocks have almsot 75k miles o them, it would make sense to replace them at the same time..

anyone try aftermarket shocks OTHER than full blwon coilover setups - like Koni sports, Tokico Illuminas, etc? i think my car handles prety well and it would be a shame to spend $1000 on new shocks/springs and wind up with a car that doesn't handle any better than how Porsche set it up! i'd like to get my car looking lowered - but ONLY if it would make the car handle AS WELL or BETTER than it does now.

i don't want to drop big $$ o a coilover setup. suggestions?

anyone else have photos of more cars iwth ROW M030 to see how the ride height looks?
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote