View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #19
trieullionaire

Radiator ducts

Hey thanks Boxtaboy. The radiator ducts are still there, intact. I think it would look somewhat awkward without them. With the ducts being black with the black grill mesh helps keep the vent area look pitch dark, just the way I like it. Who knows maybe one day I'll install some leds in the center mesh for a bit of accent...although that might raise some eyebrows.

Btw, I thought this was kinda funny. Had a discussion with another Porsche owner the other day and he gave me an analogy of the variety of Porsche people out there. Here it is:
1. You got your leftist - ultra liberal. Leave no mods undone. I think I fall into this group - although my budget probably would prefer to identify with group 3.
2. You got your centrist - the moderates. Some mods are acceptable even aftermarket. But prefer not to overdo it.
3. You got the rightist <--is that a word? - ultra conservative. Factory rocks! OEM approved items only.
4. And then you got some guys who probably fall somewhere between these different groups if it was a sliding scale.

I'm glad there are all these different groups to be honest, each can be appreciated in their logic and approach to ownership. So which are you?
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote