View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
23109VC

we need to get someone with a 2.7 who has the "pedro" mod to do some side by side sound comparisons..

I wonder how much louder the pedro mod would be.... your mod seems to be almost the same thing... instead of adding plumbing to the outside - to route exhaust gas around the outside of the muffler, you are instead, letting it just bypass many of the internal chambers - and get out much faster - which is essentially the same thing....

i have a 2.7 2000 - and from listening to your youtube clips - the sound is a LOT different than just bone stock. it sounds louder and throatier. I like it! and it's FREE!!!! i wonder if you can "undo" it if you got sick of it???

what you need to do is find a way to put a "plug" or a bung on that hole - so when you take the wifey with you - you can just "plug" it...and make it sound like stock.. kinda like a cheapo bypass valve... open it for most of the time, and if/when you need to be super quiet...you plug it up.

i wish you lived closer to me, I want to hear it.

hey, in that video when you rolled by i got a nice shot of your yellow calipers. I like 'em!
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote