View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
pinzgo

Send a message via MSN to pinzgo
You are totally right about Boxster. That car is always top quoted as the near to perfect daily driving machine. By hasard, I also drive 2005 Sti 428 whp. One of my sons drive Dodge Ram with 530 hp and the other have an S2000 honda Supercharged. (a bomb) It is a matter of family passion and we form small racing team together. It is true, it costs money, but about same amount than any serious hobby people do. Biking, Yatching, It depends on anyone and the way he does it.

Imagine feeling inside a Boxster S when you push it on quarter mile with around 425 hp. First of all, It is so powerfull, you have to keep eyes on shift light because wheels are spinning so much. And as soon as you stick on road and push it, you feel like you are going to squeeze in trunk. Quarter mile is too short to perform what the car can do. It is amazing. It is another feeling than in Sti. Sti is a strong war machine. I also love it. We just do drag racing. No track racing. It is a very safe sport.
Bests to all readers
Jacuqes

My point is, they are different cars for different things. Boxster was never designed to be a race car, just a nice sports car. Let the ricers go and just enjoy you Boxster for what it is, unless you have loads of money and just want to do things the hard way. Then go right ahead. It's only money.[/QUOTE]
pinzgo is offline   Reply With Quote