View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #16
trieullionaire

Fyi

Thanks for the positive feedbacks, hey guys just an fyi...

Pasted from Renntech message I wrote..."Fiberwerks just posted a body kit special for the 986 Boxster, they have some pics of my car posted...considering all of my aero components have come from their shop with the exception of the rear diffusers I guess it was a good choice on their part I got my spoiler from them early last year and I guess it is included in the special they're running currently for the Boxster, so it's a pretty sweet deal. I can't complain though, Karl's done quite a bit for me with this most recent purchase especially with the extra time he put into installing the body kit for me...so I'm appreciative if anything. Anyone interested in their aero components, I would recommend it in a heartbeat...definitely raises the cool factors quite a few notches for the good'ol box and the fitment is superb.

http://fiberwerks.com/boxster_specials.htm "

Here are my latest pics...bw photos. Hey Bruce, will there be a feature where multiple pictures get a picture link instead of text link in the future? That would be pretty awesome.
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote