View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #58
Stunin_Stud

Hey

I was 20 yrs old, junior in college when I bought mine. It was my third car, my first car was a 2001 vw GTI and my last car was a 2003 VW GTI.

I was considering getting a 2001 Mercedes CLK 55 or 2004 Audi S4 but thought I should buy something special, not the run of the mill sedan or coupe.

It took 1 yr and several failed deals, driving up and down california, test driving 40 cars till I found the right one. Initiatly I was looking for an 02 with low miles but I ended up with an 01.

I got my car from the president of PCA in zone 7 of california. It was a concours car with 18K miles in 2006 ( when I got it).

Im now 23 and the car has 31,400 miles on it, cool mods, no problems (knock on wood), and I service it myself (its fun).

I will be going to med school abroad and will keep the car in the garage till Im back. cant see myself selling it after all the fun I have had. Plus with todays market it wont be worth it.
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps

Last edited by Stunin_Stud; 02-11-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote