View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Viper5

i could try theredlineand yai know thats probably the problem but i figured it couldnt hurt. i just picked up some valvoline dura blend tough driving formula(2qt 80w90) and pennzoil synchromesh (1qt). i was thinking of mixing them since im in fl. Havent done anything yet though. is mixing a really bad idea? i dont think sm will be thick enough on its own but i definitely dont wqnt to make anything worse.

What about shockproof? If you think thats good too, then which version? There is superlight, light, and heavy.

I feel overwhelmed about what I should do. Some people say that the 75w90ns is not recommended and to use shockproof instead. I'm really ignorant with this stuff, but I want to get the best thing for my transmission. Some people even say they mix it, like I was going to do with the Synchromesh. I just don't know if these other forums are reliable since I have a porsche and it could be different. Basically, I want something that is high quality so that I know for a fact that I need to have work done on the synchros.

Last edited by Viper5; 02-11-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Viper5 is offline   Reply With Quote