View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #20
JAAY

This is a useless photo that I stumbled over on my photobucket page from when the car was supercharged.. I just thought it was cool. More info on the swap below the photo.

Tonight I took the 2.5 intake manifolds off and removed the harness from it. I also relocated the oil pressure sensor and plugged the whole from which it came from. Also replaced the hose from the top of the oil cooler on the 3.4 to the hose from the 2.5. Swapped the A/C lines but did not get to the P/S lines. I am not too sure on how one of them comes off so I am going to wait until some one can help or tell me on that one. Also Swapped out the wiring for the alternator, that was a direct swap also. Removed the oil filler tube from the 2.5 and I am still waiting on gaskets and O rings to put those parts back on. I started to plug in the boxster harness on the 3.4 while all the clips where still fresh in my mind. That is when I stopped for tonight. It is cold and the Kerosene makes me see things. LOL. Sorry that I didn't post any photos. I took a photo of the oil pressure sender but it is not that exciting to see. As for the harness swapping and all that. It is all straight foward for the most part so I left that out also. I don't want to re write Todd's PDF just share what I am doing and what I feel might be important to others who may do this.

J
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote