View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #17
JAAY

I am only following Todd's write up that was done a long time ago. He is the man! The things I am posting are some of the things that I did not know needed to be done. I have headers and exhaust already for the car so that is all going back on. I am actually running out the door now to go order my clutch and more gaskets. Check back later on. I am going to maybe do some more work on the motors tonight and take more photos.

The price I got was not some insane price I don't think. You can find these motors on ebay for around 7k. And for your car you would want to do a 3.6 or a 3.8 I believe. Don't trust me on that. Thanks for the comments. Check back later on this evening after 9pm NY time.

As for completion. I would say in and running in the next 2 weeks. I need to find someone to reflash my ecu with the 3.4's. I don't know who I am going to use yet for that. I don't want to spend 1k on a reflash.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.

Last edited by JAAY; 02-05-2009 at 07:26 AM.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote