View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
trieullionaire

Hey Bob,

Sorry I just figure people followed some of the other threads I had mentioned about my new body kit but it is from Fiberwerks, excuse my absent mindedness. It is the Aero GTR front bumper and GT3 side skirts I bought from them.

I don't live too far away, so Karl, the owner was nice enough to install both rockers and front bumper for me this past Friday. It was pretty amazing to see how precise these parts were fitted on, (not that there were any other option though as I get really irritated with sloppy work and hack jobs to make something fit). Anyhow, my hats off to Karl, he did a spectacular job and was cool with me watching the entire install. Definitely a craftsman in his own right. Anyhow, excited to get it painted though, the dull white coating on it is like a glass half empty...I want to get it done and ready for 48 Hours Sebring in early February.

Cheers Bob, glad we are in agreement about the headlight covers. Not too many people were thrilled when I first put the black covers on, except for Kirk who thought it look alright...in my book Kirk rocks! But I got to tell you, seeing the mock up, I think the white painted covers actually looks really good on the car. I've seen them on www.g-eur.jp and I think it looks pretty cool.
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote