View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
trieullionaire

Sneak Peak before it gets painted

Okay I had post this on Renntech but you guys are like family so I'm not going to make you wait till the the bumper and rockers get painted....

From Renntech..."Anyways, here is first looks of my 2000 Boxster with a body kit. I love the new look, it truly transform the look into a much more aggressive looking boxster. New exhaust and headers, and this baby is good to go. I spent quite a few hours today just looking at it and taking some pictures before it gets painted this coming week. I am posting a few sneak peaks before it is totally finished and painted.

I am changing out the black headlight covers, I think I am going to paint them biarritz white like my car. For those of you that haven't seen this color, it is an off white that has a hint of cream color to it. It's actually very nice, I prefer it over the bright whites you see on a lot of Japanese cars. The only white I would prefer over this would probably be the metallic pearl white that you see on some of the Escalades...that is really nice. Anyhow, I did do a very rough mock up in Photoshop to see how the white covers would look and once I get the front grills painted, and I think it works for me. The two big black headlight covers really is distracting and ruining the ensemble of my body kit, so it is going bye bye.

Anyhow, enjoy the pics."
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote