View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
Harry Buberniak

01 986 needs Porsche tech with PST2 or PIWIS and open mind!

Hello everyone who has made any modifications to their Porsche, I have a 2001 986 320S that I ordered in 2000. The only thing that I thought was missing from the order book was the full 996 gauge cluster, anyway I'm very happy with the car but have made a few changes every winter. This winter, after reading about how other owners have been changing out their 986 gauge clusters with 996 clusters I've taken on the clluster exchange project. I live between Ann Arbor, Detroit, and Toledo and could use a referral for a Porsche Trained Tech that has access to a PST2 or PIWIS, because the first tech I contacted at a Porsche dealer said "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO THAT FOR?" the second one has not returned my call... ALL I need will be to have a tech with an open mind and sence of adventure program the 996 to C2 cabriolet and set the milage... I've done eveything else already... If you know of a tech in my area with an open mind please contact me. Thanks... I'll load some photos of the car soon, last years project was Fab Speed headers, maxiflow exhaust and DME.
Harry Buberniak is offline   Reply With Quote