View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
jwade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm750
I am running the TurboWerx headers with the FabSpeed exhaust. Yes, I am catless. This is fine (well, without the environmental concerns) if you flash your DME with the RoW program which removes the catalyst efficiency monitoring.

A lot of guys are running the "Chinese headers," which are, as far as I can tell, essentially copies of the TurboWerx. If you are going to keep the North American DME program I would recommend going with the FabSpeed headers as these keep you legal and will not result in the car throwing codes.
Who would I talk to for a reflash to Row standard programing? I have heard of this being done, but can my local Porsche dealer do it or is their someone else out there that can?

That would be the cat's ass as the whole CEL thing would bug me to death and I just cannot see the $2200 value assigned to the fabspeed headers...F1 design or not...I mean come on, they look great, but damn that's just too pricey unless you would gain 25hp or better with that mod alone..Turbowerx makes great stuff...Thx, Jon

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote