View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
Brucelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycrash
The blame game.....assign fault and bias...make complex things simple.

You don't want things divided yet your inflaming comments about what the democrats are going to do does just that. As YOU said, plenty of blame to go around. We've spent a lot more than we've taken in in the last eight years. To Damn the people trying to figure out whats next is not admirable.

If you havent noticed, we have a few more problems than your SS right now, and we need some courageous and smart people to make the right moves. and by the way, I am a Republican.

Crash.
How is what I said inflamming? If you found it so, it might say more about you than me. What I said was that I fear what Obama might do. That is simply so. If you don't fear it, you don't. Fine with me.

I haven't dammed anyone. You need to go back and read what I wrote.

To me, my SS is important. I have paid into that system against my will for over 45 years, so I expect SOMETHING back. Do you suggest that this is some way inappropriate????? Should I just forget about it because BO thinks he has a better way?????

When you find the 'courageous and intelligent" people with the magic answer give me a call. I will be the first one to applaud.

However, having watched these pols for the better part of my life, I am appropriately skeptical.