View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
well F, now o realllly cant wait for nice weather

took ownership of a 100% stock 2005 R1.
got a great deal, including both stands and a trailer from a guy who even delivered it to me in this crappy chicago weather.
i dont have any pics yet, cant freggin find battery charger, but im in a process of cleaning all the salt off of it from the drive in hahah.
if u wanna know what it looks like just google blue 05 r1, its all blue withs ome stupid decals that come factory, all that stuff is coming off as we speak, including r1 and all...
bike is veryyy well taken care of and i just cant wait for nice weather to ride it.

the guy that bought the Ducati monster from me came and picked it up and actually rode it in snowstorm with ski pants and all...i was like but he did send me a text and him and the bike are all good lol

so yeah, pics to come...but wow, finally a liter bike and i like the undertail exhaust its got.
its in the garage with 90% of stickers peeled off, and rear fender stuff unbolted, all the reflectors, and stickers off the tank (and even foil around the key hole lol) and have to find some nice turnsignals that are not orange (we all know my love for orange lol)

anywas, watch out now

looks like the box will be sold soon too just cant make myself put it on the market

*edit, heres the google pic, it looks 100% like it, well at least few hours ago it did lol
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page

Last edited by djomlas; 01-12-2009 at 05:16 PM.
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote