Thread: "The Fear"
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Nineteen89

"The Fear"

I know a lot of people on here have gotten their cars vadalized and that topic has been covered numerous times, even A "where do you park" thread came up, but do you sometimes second guess yourself when driving your Porsche somewhere (or parking it)? I'm the paranoid type to probably do a walk-around to check my car everytime I come back to it, and sure, I can probably park far far away but that only makes it stand out more, and parking closer provides cover for a vandal to do damage (by other cars), anmd then there's the possibility of idiot slamming their doors into it.....with the issue of where to park when not in use aside... Is there always a fear in the back of your mind something will happen to it...? I know that someone will do what they want to do no matter when, what time, or where your car is, and that it's useless to live in fear of something happening, but what steps do you take besides the usual "good lighting, far away" common sense type precautions? Or do you just not care and have a free mind (lucky you!)?

Last edited by Nineteen89; 01-05-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Nineteen89 is offline   Reply With Quote