View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #20
chrisdridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
LOL.....true. It's also been called a hairdresser's car. It's ironic some guys on here are stereotyping corvette owners. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
I didn't intend to stereotype Vette drivers....I only stated that most of the Vette drivers that I see are old bald guys....not that all Vette drivers are old bald guys.
I would love to have a garage full of '50s and '60s Vettes but my limited experience with the newer Vettes has not impressed me. The '91 ZR-1 my father-in law bought new was one of the fastest cars I have ever been in but it had more squeeks and rattles than a freight train.
My 2006 LS2 was a monster but the fit and finish was horrible. Many screws in the dash and under the hood were cross threaded from the factory and my dash lights and drivers door window motor stopped working before I got 1000 miles on the clock. The seats in the car had squeeks in them and the top didn't seal right.

And the Boxster is a chick car.....most of the Boxsters I see are driven by old fat guys....here's a picture on one of them blowing the leaves out of the road.

Last edited by chrisdridley; 12-23-2008 at 08:06 PM.
chrisdridley is offline   Reply With Quote