View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:39 AM   #16
achillian

Lr3

bmx672-

I think you made a good purchase. It sounds like you did you research and you got a warranty. My girlfriend previously had a Range Rover SS supercharged, I think it was an '06. I drove a it a few times and it felt very nice! Interior was great, styling was great, and it felt very safe. It did have a number of problems but they were all minor in my opinion. As was said above, just little things, like a headlight going out, or a seat motor not working. But considering the great price you got on your car, compared to what they cost new, great value! You really get a lot of car for the buck.

I do have to say that for 400hp, the Range SS was slow! It did feel safe like driving a tank, but never has 400hp felt so weak! On the flip side I took my boxster in for service at Sonnen Porsche in Marin, CA, last week, and to my suprise they gave me an '08 cayenne for the day. It was only the base model, but I was still impressed. The sport mode in the car really made a difference. I took a long lunch that day and must have taken a few thousand miles off the tires go around turns. I wanted to really make sure I got my stealerships worth out of the car.
achillian is offline   Reply With Quote