View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Nineteen89

IWantAPorsche.net

I want to get your honest opinions, I'm a college student with a pretty good outlook on life and I've never done anything negative as far as getting in touble with the law or done any drugs etc. so I believe myself to be a pretty good kid, night and day I dream about saving up to buy a Porsche of my own... I know what you may be thinking though... This punk kid doesn't need a Porsche he'd end up hurting himself or acting stupid, but I assure you that's not the case.

Now onto my initial inquiry, I have seen this website that Randall ( I believe that to be his name ) and I sent him a message asking him, and basically asking for his approval for me to build a website similar to his, asking for donations to fund my dream basically, in this time of economic decline I find that many people would probably not be willing to do so, especially to someone like me, but what is your honest opinion on something like this? Would you donate even just $1?

One of my higher-up's here at work, has had 3 911 Turbos and that only fuels my desire because we talk about his cars and how he used to smoke anyone that tried to race him, he's an older guy and he knows I want one... not to mention, right down the street on the corner (I swear the heavens (lol) are messing with me) because there's a body shop and I'm guarenteed to see a Porsche there every day (not crashed, it's the owners or a friends) I see either a yellow 911 GT2, a black 911 Carrera or an all white, yellow-tinted headlight racing 911 with slicks (Ive seen him peel off and down the road and nearly had people honking at me to go cause the line had turned green cause of the beatiful sight I was seeing in my rear-view....

Now, sorry for the elongated post, but I ask for your opinions on what you think about such a project...