View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
Aron in Toronto

23109VC,

The full leather interior package in the Boxster includes the all surfaces on the seats, dash, dash pod, door panels, sides of the upper console, the covered lid of the rear console and the roll bar padding. If you also have the Sport Touring Pkg, you will also have a color matched shift boot and parking brake handle. There are of course lots of additional leather covered items that could have been ordered beyond the full leather package, like the extended leather package.

For instance the basic Boxster red interior color was only avaliable in full leather. If it's red then is covered in leather or it's carpet. There are some exceptions to this, as I've seen some pieces that seem to be covered in red soft touch paint.

I quick way to determine from photos if a Boxster has the full leather package is the door panels have visible stitching.

Full leather

Non leather

Randall the door panel in your photo doesn't seem to have the stitching, so unless I'm missing something (quite possible ), it does not appear to be leather. You may want the seller to confirm that is actually covered in leather before they send it.

Last edited by Aron in Toronto; 11-27-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Aron in Toronto is offline   Reply With Quote