View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Topless
Track rat

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
I have read the threads on the Pedro Sport exhaust - and it is tempting to do to my car. I really have no desire to spend the kind of money it would take to buy an aftermarket system like Fabspeed, etc.

the P(edro)SE sounds like for a couple hundred buck in parts/labor at a muffler shop I can get the same effect as the OEM PSE system.

I have a 2000. I kind of like how the pipes are visible under the car.. i sort of DIS-like how my stock muffler hangs low and you can see the ugly finish of the mufler..if I had some nice stainless steel tubing there, it would cover up the ugly muffler and look nice - at least to me. NOt sure what the overall consesus is on whether that "look" is good or not...

i don't really like the tip on my car now - i prefer the dual tips of the S - although I don't know how hard or how $$ it would be to add on a different tip when the car is in having the PSE mod done...

I'd really, however, like to find somenoe with this mod already done that I could listen to in person. the soundclips online just don't reproduce how it sounds and I'd like to hear it live - to see if I would really want to do this.

i don't want to butcher up my muffler, only to find out I don't like it, and have to pay to undo it...and have a hacked up muffler as the end result...

anyone in So Cal that has this done and would let me hear their car?
CJ and Blueillusion have it done. Hey CJ!