View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #15
Dai

Congratulations on your new top. I just also installed my Zeintop on my Seal Gray Boxster S just in time for winter usage. I haven't taken any photos yet so stay tune. I had such a difficult time installing the top but with much effort I managed to installed the top. The passenger side spin lock you're having trouble could be fix if you take the rubber out of the latch and just shave off a little bit in order the latch locked into the spin lock. I have to do this to both side because the latch would not locked in. I also install some rubber seal to the hatch back side so that it is air tight to the car when you closed the top down. I also wedge some rubber seal to the side underneath the side window because I don't like the gap that is there. All and all, I really like the Zeintop and it really transformed the car. The car is quieter than soft top but not by much. I will be rigging a pulley system so that I could just hoist the entire top to the garage ceiling for summer storage. I think the future installation would be much easier and quicker than the initial first time. It took me total of 6 hours with another person helping me. Anyone in Calgary would like to see this Zeintop, feel free to contact me at DH930@shaw.ca and I would be glad showing it to you.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote