View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:15 AM   #6
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
I'll be the Guiney Pig

I just dropped my car off at the shop twenty minutes ago. They are installing the Maxspeed / NHP headers with high flow cats and the MaxSpeed / NHP secondary bypass pipes. For now I'm keeping the stock muffler but as soon as I happen to find an extra grand I'll probably pick that up too. The good thing about the NHP stuff is that it's all a direct swap and each piece by itself is OEM compatible.

It's like Christmas for me today. New Headers, new Bypass Pipes, new cross drilled rotors, new pads and an oil/filter change. Man I CAN'T WAIT to drive home tonight!!!! Due to a busted cat, worn pads and rotors I've been squealing and rattling for months! It's going to be sooooo nice to get rid of the annoying sounds and hopefully gain a little hp and a better sounding exhaust.

:dance:
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote