View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
23109VC

that is an idea..i've seen people on ebay selling covers that you can paint that kind of accomplish the same thing..although I'm not sure i like that look.

i've seen tint films that tint the entire headlight housing...giving it a smoked look and somewhat covering up the orange that way..but then the lights are all blacked out. i wasn't really looking for the blacked out look either.

unfortunatley, i like the look of the 03+ lights or litronics. i'll probably look for a used set online and wait until I find a good deal. I figure if I can get 03+ halogens that would give me the look I want for not as much $$. those are in the 400-500 range I think....

my bro in law has a 996 with litronics..maybe I can talk him into seling his to me. he isn't really "into" the car. he is more of a vette guy, bought the 996 on impulse and doesn't drive it a lot... maybe I can swap them out when he is out of town on business. HA!

seriously, this is okay, but not permanent. my wife saw it and said it looks "tacky" because it's a sticker. she is right..but at least I have a good idea how it will look when I do it right!
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote